Spider Control in Phoenix, AZ
Intelligent Pest Management Can Help You Get Rid of Spiders
The professional team at Intelligent Pest Management (IPM) is adept at getting rid of spiders in Phoenix, AZ. We have been serving homeowners and business owners throughout the region for more than four decades. In that time, we have garnered a reputation for providing exceptional customer service and long-lasting results. Furthermore, our customers trust us because we are environmentally-friendly. All our products are safe to be used around children and pets, so we can get rid of your spiders without putting your family at risk. Our experts are licensed, registered, insured, and certified to handle all types of pest control. Additionally, we have a bilingual staff capable of helping Spanish-speaking clients with all their spider control needs. Call us today to learn more about how we can help keep spiders away.
Types of Spiders Present in Phoenix, AZ
There are many species of spiders that call Phoenix, AZ home. All of them are capable of setting up a camp in your basement or crawlspace, as well as any other area of your house. Spider infestations may occur for a variety of reasons, the most common of which is proximity to a food source. Spiders’ diets consist of insects. Insects may be attracted to light, moisture, or scraps of food in your home, which then causes the spiders to follow. Spiders may also enter your house after seeking shelter in a plant that you bring home as a decoration. The types of spiders most prevalent in the Valley of the Sun include:
- Black widow – The Southwest is home to several species of black widows, all of which are venomous. Black widows are the most venomous spiders in the U.S. but do not usually cause death because they inject such a minimal amount of venom with each bite. However, an infestation is bad news because female black widows can lay up to 750 eggs in one summer, which will only exacerbate your problem.
- Brown recluse – Though Arizona does not have any true brown recluse spiders, we have relatives that are known as the Sonoran brown spider and the Mojave brown spider. Both of these species are also venomous, but their bites are not typically life-threatening.
- Wolf spider – These large spiders are not much of a medical threat, but their bites are painful – similar to the pain you may experience from a bee sting. Wolf spiders typically run away when they are disturbed, making it difficult to get rid of them without spider control assistance.
- Jumping spider – Because they are tiny, jumping spiders regularly go unnoticed despite their prevalence in Arizona. There are many different species of jumping spiders, none of which pose a medical threat.
Recognizing the Risks Spiders Pose in Phoenix
Not all spiders are venomous or even dangerous. Some spiders may simply be a nuisance. However, it is important to get rid of spiders regardless of their threat level to keep your home and family safe. The most dangerous spiders include black widows and those in the brown recluse family. If they bite you, they can cause significant harm. While it is unlikely that they will inject enough venom to become life-threatening, they can put digits and limbs at risk of needing amputation. But those grave dangers aside, spiders are harmful because they can carry and spread disease, cause painful bites, and contaminate the food in your pantry.
IPM Can Help You Get Rid of Spiders in Your House
Intelligent Pest Management is among the leading companies for pest control services in Phoenix, in part due to our integrated pest management techniques. Our approach is unique because it focuses on long-term solutions rather than simply eliminating spiders with one treatment. Spiders are abundant in Arizona, so a one-time extermination of the spiders in your home is not good enough for us. We use trapping, baiting, and various other non-chemical control methods to eliminate spiders from your house and keep them away for good. Our environmentally-friendly strategies are safe for pets, other animals, children, and anyone else. We will get rid of the spiders without disrupting your routine. Once they are gone, we can make recommendations about areas of your home to seal and food sources to eliminate to prevent a recurrence. We will also continue to monitor your property to halt any further infestations before they spread.
Call Intelligent Pest Management for Spider Control Today
Very few people are fans of spiders. And even those who are fond of the eight-legged arachnids prefer them not to be roommates. If you notice or suspect a spider infestation in your Phoenix-area home, reach out to Intelligent Pest Management for help. Our family-owned and -operated company has more than 40 years of experience with spider control, among other forms of pest control. We will get rid of spiders in your home once and for all. Contact us today for a free inspection and estimate.
Why Choose Us?
- Se Habla Español
- Free Inspections
- Over 40 Years of Experience
- Licensed, Insured and Bonded
- Family Owned and Operated
- Environmentally Safe Products