Rodent Control in Phoenix, AZ
Effective Rodent Removel Services
Nobody wants rodents to invade their property, and it can be very troublesome when you find them in your home. Not only are mice and rats pesky, messy, and noisy, they can also spread a variety of diseases through their waste and the parasites they carry, which include ticks, lice, or fleas. So protect the health and safety of your property and your family by trusting the expert exterminators at Intelligent Pest Management in Phoenix.
Our family owned and operated rodent control company is licensed, registered, and certified to handle even the most egregious of rodent infestations. Our home rodent control methods are environmentally friendly, and we always take precautions to ensure that your children, pets, and plants are safe. With almost 40 years of experience in the pest control industry, we have the knowledge, equipment, and techniques to ensure complete mouse and rat extermination. Since rodents can multiply at rapid rates, it is imperative that you get in touch with our talented team at the first sign of infestation to take advantage of our rodent removal services.
The types of rodents we remove include:
- Pack rats
- Deer mice
- House mice
- Roof rats
- Norway rats
Rodents are notorious for their destructive nature and the diseases they carry, so it is important to keep a close eye on your home for initial signs of infestation. The most obvious sign of a rodent control problem is the presence of dead or living vermin. Rats and mice are particularly active at night and prefer to hide, so chances are if you see one out in the open, a full-blown infestation is already at hand.
Other rodent infestation signs to look out for may include:
- Shredded material, chewed wires, and large holes in floorboards and walls – rodents gnaw constantly!
- Droppings – rats can leave up to 40 droppings a day!
- Nests under floorboards or burrows in the yard.
- Rat runs – rodents tend to use the same routes, so they will leave trails in grass and low vegetation.
- Dirt or grease marks smeared along the walls and floorboards.
If you notice any of these signs, contact Intelligent Pest Management in Phoenix at once and our reliable pest control technicians will conduct a thorough analysis of the situation before carrying out an effective rat or mouse extermination plan.
How to Keep Rats & Mice Away From Living Areas
The best defense against a rat or mouse control problem is to prevent it from happening in the first place. There are a number of simple precautions you can take at home to discourage rats and mice from taking up residence.
- Cut back overgrown areas in your yard or garden and remove clutter both inside and outside of your home. This will destroy potential nesting sites and give rodents fewer hiding options.Repair all cracks or gaps in walls and floors as soon as possible. Mice can squeeze through gaps only ¼ inch in diameter!
- Put all trash in durable bins with tight-fitting lids.
- Seal gaps around heating and air vents, water pipes, garage doors, door thresholds, and chimneys.
- Manage your food sources by storing your pets’ food in heavy-duty plastic containers, picking up pet dishes at night, and not leaving food out on counters or table tops.
- Make sure that doors, windows, and screens fit tightly.
- Keep all drain covers in place and in good repair.
Protect your home from rodents by teaming up with the dedicated pest control specialists at Intelligent Pest Management. We offer complete rodent removal services in Phoenix that can’t be beat!
To inquire about our home rodent control services, please contact us now at (623) 581-9646!
Why Choose Us?
- Se Habla Español
- Free Inspections
- Over 40 Years of Experience
- Licensed, Insured and Bonded
- Family Owned and Operated
- Environmentally Safe Products