Bed Bug Treatment in Phoenix, AZ
Remove Pesky Bugs from Your Home with Bed Bug Control
If you even have a suspicion that your home may be infested with bed bugs, it is very important that you take action right away. Bed bugs bite and draw blood which causes many individuals to have bad reactions. These pests have also proven to be difficult to eradicate, especially after they begin to breed. Here at IPM – Intelligent Pest Management, we aim to come in and take care of your bed bug infestation as quickly as possible, so as to save you and your family any more pain and discomfort.
If you have noticed the following, you may have a bed bug infestation:
- Insect shells on the furniture
- Spots of blood on the beds
- Small, flat shaped bugs
How to Identify Bed Bugs
Bed bugs are flat, reddish-brown insects that are wingless, relatively slow, and grow up to 5 mm long (about the size of an apple seed). They only feed on blood and have been known to survive up to a full year without a meal. Mostly active at night when the host is asleep, beg bugs reproduce very quickly. A female bed bug can lay up to ten eggs a day, and each newly hatched egg only takes one month to reach maturity before laying eggs of its own. For this reason, waiting to contact an exterminator can turn a small infestation into a major problem, so make sure to call Intelligent Pest Management for comprehensive bed bug solutions.
Signs of Bed Bug Infestation
There are several telling signs that your Phoenix home may be suffering from a bed bug infestation. Some of the most obvious signs include:
- Seeing small, flat-shaped bugs. They can be found in cracks, crevices, mattress seams, sheets, and furniture or behind baseboards, electrical outlet plates, and picture frames.
- Finding insect shells on the furniture.
- Spots of blood or black/brown stains on the beds
- Itchy red bumps on your body
If you notice any of these signs, contact our bed bug removal team for fast, affordable results.
We Know How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs
At Intelligent Pest Management in Phoenix, we offer bed bug removal in Phoenix that really work. During our initial inspection, our team will examine your entire home for evidence of an infestation. With almost 40 years of experience, we know exactly where bed bugs like to hide. We utilize the best products on the market to completely eradicate the problem for a safe, environmentally friendly bed bug removal. To keep bed bugs from returning, make sure to:
- Wash and dry your bed linens on the hottest setting permitted
- Remove all clutter from home so bed bugs have nowhere to hide
- Periodically inspect your home after trips, overnight guests, or moving houses
- Inspect any new or second-hand furniture before bringing it home
- Check for bed bugs before unpacking during overnight trips
Our professional team would be happy to provide more information about bed bug control and pest management services. We proudly serve the surrounding areas of Phoenix, so contact us to talk with our Entomologist!
If you need a bed bug exterminator in Phoenix, IPM – Intelligent Pest Management is the place to go!
Why Choose Us?
- Se Habla Español
- Free Inspections
- Over 40 Years of Experience
- Licensed, Insured and Bonded
- Family Owned and Operated
- Environmentally Safe Products